‘Second to None’
2017 Nation Reunion – SITREP
“Where old mates reunite”
Registration by attendees is essential. You can register:
- Online at http://www.2rar-association.net.au
- By downloading a registration form from the website and completing it and mailing it to the address shown on the form
- Use the registration form we have included in RINGO and mail it to the address shown on the form
The cost of the reunion per person is:
if you pay before 30th November 2016. We call this “early bird” registration EXTENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
$200.00 if you do not pay until 1st December 2016 but before 31st March 2017
$225.00 if you do not pay until 1 April or later.
Please note: Your registration is NOT completed until fees have been received
What do you get for the registration fee?
- Welcome bag of “goodies”on arrival in Brisbane
- Reunion nametag and program on a lanyard
- Welcome function (including finger food and beverages) at The Piazza South Bank, Brisbane. Dress of this function is smart casual
- Reunion Dinner – served 2-course dinner with beverages for 4 hours, entertainment, dancing and audio-visual presentation at the Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre. Dress for dinner is men to wear a jacket (tie optional) and ladies to wear “After Five”
- Free buses to Enoggera, entry to Enoggera Barracks, spit roast lunch and drinks after the Commemorative Service and static Infantry weapons and vehicle display. Dress for the day is neat casual with medals optional.
- Casual “dismissal parade” BBQ and drinks at The Breakfast Creek Hotel for the boys (dress neat casual) and a relaxing lunch and beverages for the ladies at Pony Dining, a riverside restaurant (dress neat casual)
- Professional company to provide a registration service and reunion management
More details are explained in Events. Click on Events and then click on 2017 National Reunion.