‘Second to None’
2017 Nation Reunion – SITREP
“Where old mates reunite”
Registration by attendees is essential. You can register:
- Online at http://www.2rar-association.net.au
- By downloading a registration form from the website and completing it and mailing it to the address shown on the form
- Use the registration form we have included in RINGO and mail it to the address shown on the form
The cost of the reunion per person is:
if you pay before 30th November 2016. We call this “early bird” registration EXTENDED
$200.00 if you do not pay until 1st December 2016 but before 31st March 2017
$225.00 if you do not pay until 1April or later.
Please note: Your registration is NOT completed until fees have been received
What do you get for the registration fee?
- Welcome bag on arrival in Brisbane
- Reunion nametag and program on a lanyard
- Welcome function (including finger food) at The Piazza South Bank, Brisbane
- Reunion Dinner – served 2-course dinner with beverages for 4 hours, entertainment, dancing and audio-visual presentation
- Free buses to Enoggera, entry to Enoggera Barracks, lunch and drinks after the Commemorative Service and static weapons, vehicle and aircraft display
- Casual “dismissal parade” BBQ at The Breakfast Creek Hotel for the boys and a relaxing lunch for the ladies at Pony Dining, a riverside restaurant
- Professional company to provide a registration service and reunion management
More details are explained in Events. Click on Events and then click on 2017 National Reunion.