‘Second to None’
AGM and Reunion Tweed Heads
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of 2RAR Association, Inc is to be held at 0830 hours Saturday 29th October 2016 in the ‘ANZAC Room’ Tweed Heads & Coolangatta RSL Sub Branch, Level 2, Twin Towns Resort. Apologies for those unable to attend the meeting should be addressed to The Secretary at: email@example.com
NOTE: The Club operates on Queensland time, not NSW daylight saving time.
Members attending are asked to arrive at 0800 hours and check their financial status. Only financial members are permitted to vote or stand for election. If you wish to nominate yourself or another person for a position on the Committee, complete the Nomination Form (available from the Secretary), and submit your nomination in the prescribed manner.
A formal notification of the AGM was issued on 2nd October 2016.
There will be a Commemorative Service in Cunningham Park (next to the Twin Towns Club and Resort) that follows the AGM (at approximately 9.45 hours). Coat, tie and medals (as entitled) are to be worn for the service.
A reunion will be held in the River Room, Twin Towns Club and Resort following the Commemorative Service (at approximately 1030 hours). Lunch will be under your own arrangements – there are many and varied facilities for lunch within the club.
Everybody, including families and friends, are welcome.
Registration by attendees is essential. You can register:
- Online at http://www.2rar-association.net.au
- By downloading a registration form from the website and completing it and mailing it to the address shown on the form
- Use the registration form we have included in RINGO and mail it to the address shown on the form
The cost of the reunion per person is:
$180.00 if you pay before 30th November 2016. We call this “early bird”
$200.00 if you do not pay until 1st December 2016 but before 31st March 2017
$225.00 if you do not pay until 1April or later.
Please note: Your registration is NOT completed until fees have been received
What do you get for the registration fee?
- Welcome bag on arrival in Brisbane
- Reunion nametag and program on a lanyard
- Welcome function (including finger food) at The Piazza South Bank, Brisbane
- Reunion Dinner – served 2-course dinner with beverages for 4 hours, entertainment, dancing and audio-visual presentation
- Free buses to Enoggera, entry to Enoggera Barracks, lunch and drinks after the Commemorative Service and static weapons, vehicle and aircraft display
- Casual “dismissal parade” BBQ at The Breakfast Creek Hotel for the boys and a relaxing lunch for the ladies at Pony Dining, a riverside restaurant
- Professional company to provide a registration service and reunion management
More details are explained in Events. Click on Events and then click on 2017 National Reunion.